Every project needs to take into consideration its environmental impact. At Ahtna Global, we understand this need and we offer a multi-disciplinary team of environmental professionals capable of addressing tough environmental concerns.
Our environmental experience spans a wide range of needs from environmental site assessments to implementation of remediation technologies and regulatory closure of sites. Ahtna specializes in providing cost-effective remedial design solutions to environmental problems. Through an understanding of regulatory requirements and personal working relationships with regulators, we have successfully negotiated solutions to environmental problems minimizing the economic impact of potentially adverse environmental conditions. Our objective is to achieve resolution of environmental issues in the most cost effective and timely manner for our client.
Environmental Investigation and Restoration
By working closely with our clients and regulatory agencies, we develop cost-effective remedial investigation approaches and design solutions that minimize costs and reduce risks. We have worked aggressively to expedite and achieve site closure at locations throughout Alaska and the southwest region of the United States.
Environmental Quality Services
When supporting environmental quality programs, Ahtna’s goal is focused on the efficacy of investing in our clients so that each dollar results in the reduction of long-term compliance costs.
Ahtna is experienced in performing environmental planning for both government and private clients. Through in-depth investigations and reviews, we help our clients to understand the environmental impact of any proposed actions. Our work performing environmental assessments, baseline surveys, and developing environmental impact statements helps clients to innovate and devise appropriate plans for proposed actions. This helps effectively minimize or eliminate any impact to human health and the environment.
Experience Areas Include:
- Environmental Services
- Decommissioning and decontamination
- Site Assessments and environmental investigations
- Environmental compliance plans and auditing
- Environmental management and permitting
- Geological services
- Hazardous and toxic waste remediation
- Landfill investigations, closure, and capping
- Long-term environmental monitoring
- Natural resources management
- Oil spill and response contingency planning
- Pilot tests and treatability studies
- Pipeline removal
- Planning and compliance documents
- RCRA and CERCLA site closures
- RCRA Part B site closures
- Site restoration
- Spill prevention, containment and countermeasures plan
- Stormwater/site erosion
- Water and groundwater management
- Demolition & Decommissioning
- Whole building demolition
- Asbestos and lead-based paint abatement
- Aboveground fuel tank system decommissioning
- Interior demolition
- Underground storage tank decommissioning and removal
- Utility decommissioning and removal
- Underground POL pipeline decommissioning